Karaoke Revolution Glee: Volume 2 is a video game published by Konami and HiJinx Studios and the second volume to its predecessor. The video game was released exclusively for the Wii console and made its way in stores on April 5, 2011.
Players will be able to take the mic and belt out "Gives you Hell" alongside Rachel, pose with Kurt as he performs Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance," or shake the rafters with Mercedes when she brings down the house in "Like a Prayer," and more. 'Gleeks' can also expect some new faces, including songs sung by the Vocal Adrenaline heartbreaker, Jesse St. James! To top it all off, the game will also feature extended performances and exclusive clips from the show offering fans excellent video montages and never-before-seen show moments.
Karaoke Revolution Glee: Volume 2 includes 18 songs, as well as two unlockable songs from the front episodes of the first season. Like the first volume of the game, it includes a microphone used for you to sing with.
- 20 songs from the first season of Glee that you can sing.
- Extended performances and clips, including full music tracks and video montages while you sing along.
- Scoring Glee unlockables for every character in "Scrapbook Mode."
- Interactive Multiplayer Singing Games.
- "A House Is Not a Home"
- "Bad Romance"
- "The Boy Is Mine"
- "Dream a Little Dream"
- "Dream On"
- "Gives You Hell"
- "Good Vibrations"
- "Hello, I Love You"
- "Jessie's Girl"
- "Lady Is a Tramp"
- "Like a Virgin"
- "Over the Rainbow"
- "Shout It Out Loud"
- "To Sir, With Love"
- "Total Eclipse of the Heart"
- "U Can't Touch This"
Ice Ice Baby and Pink Houses are also included but they are unlockables and therefore are not available when first playing the game.
- Unlike the first volume of Karaoke Revolution Glee: Volume 2 is rated T for Teen Adolescents.