This is your user page. Please edit this page to tell the community about yourself!
My Favorite Characters
My Favorite Episodes
- Extraordinary Merry Christmas (Episode)
- Swan Song
- New Directions (Episode)
- The Quarterback
My Favorite Songs
- Blue Christmas
- What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)
- Here's To Us
- It's All Coming Back to Me Now
- Edge of Glory
- Make You Feel My Love
- Don't Stop Believin' (Season Five)
- Defying Gravity (Season Five)
- Be Okay
- If I Die Young
My Favorite Couples
How Being in Glee Club Changed the Characters
- Will Schuester: Found his true passion and eventually love and freedom.
- Emma Pillsbury: Overcame her OCD with support and love from Will and their friends.
- Mercedes Jones: Comes to explore her talent and later live her passion.
- Kurt Hummel: Built the courage to get beyond his weaknesses.
- Tina Cohen-Chang: Slowly transitioned from a shy and intimidated girl to a confident and self-dependent woman.
- Artie Abrams: Improves his talent and self-confidence despite being in a wheelchair.
- Rachel Berry: Learned to appreciate not just her own talent but others' as well.
- Finn Hudson: Found his meaning in life before it ended.
- Quinn Fabray: Find herself a group of friends who help her grow and strengthen her personality.
- Santana Lopez: With support from her friends, comes to accept her homosexuality.
- Brittany Pierce: Becomes more comfortable with her odd personality and gradually becomes appreciated.
- Matt Rutherford: Discover his liking in dancing and performing.
- Mike Chang: Dance comfortably outside his bedroom.
- Noah Puckerman: Slowly grows out of the sexually-driven Lima loser persona and become a better man.
- Sam Evans: Finds the strength to overcome poverty with support from his peers.
- Lauren Zizes: Shortly part of a nice group that gives her friends who inadvertently help her find opportunities in life after leaving glee club.
- Blaine Anderson: Comes across true love followed by hardships that shape his personality.
- Rory Flanagan: Finds himself a family while living in the US.
- Sugar Motta: Finds joy in glee other than being full of herself.
- Joe Hart: Accepts and explores what may not be appreciative by Christians while retaining his faith and later explores his passion in music.
- Unique Adams: Finds peeps who accept her for her differences.
- Marley Rose: Comes to learn how to sing in public and explore her talent of song-writing, and also finds her power to overcome some of life's hardships.
- Jake Puckerman: Finds a place to belong.
- Kitty Wilde: Leaves her bitchy attitude to become a better person and later lead the renewed New Directions.
- Ryder Lynn: Be appreciated despite being dyslexic.
- Roderick: Find a place where judgment doesn't come to pass.
- Jane Hayward: Finds a place to help fight for righteousness.
- Mason McCarthy: Finds a place to express himself with music.
- Madison McCarthy: Finds a place to express herself with music.
- Spencer Porter: Finds the courage to do what he likes in music.
- Rachel and Finn - Don't Stop Believin' (both)/Get It Right (Rachel)/Can't Fight This Feeling (Finn)
- Kurt and Blaine - Come What May (both)/I Have Nothing (Kurt)/Somewhere Only We Know (Blaine)
- Marley and Jake - Everytime (Marley)/A Thousand Years (both)/Never Say Never (Jake)
- Quinn and Puck - Just Give Me a Reason (both)
- New Directions - Don't Stop Believin' (New Directions)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.