I know I've said that I wanted to leave before but never did it. Every time someone asked me why, I would always answer with "I was bored" or "I didn't know what else to do" but the true reason was because most of the users here are literally my only friends. I didn't want to leave was because I don't have many friends in real life, so I was afraid that if I left, I would have no one else. I'm pretty sure whoever knows me also knows my anger throwing, right? That's exactly the reason why I'm leaving--because I don't want to hurt anyone else.
Goodbye, I love you all.
P.S. I will still hang around The Kurtbastian Team page once in a while, however.Read more >
Special thanks to Hayley (IiLoveKlaine); love ya, Hay Hay!
Read more >
The reason why I think i should stay in The Ultimate Glee Games is because I truly believe I did my all to get this far. And I've really been enjoying myself in this competition and I would hate to be eliminated because it would mean the fun would end. I don't really mind if I don't get chosen for the finals but I would really like to finish the games before it all comes to an end. I want to be chosen so I can just let the moment of fun last. That's really all my reasons.Read more >
Differences between Grant Gustin and Sebastian Smythe:
- Different Attractions – They both have different sexualities; Grant is straight and Sebastian is gay.
- The Polar Opposite – Unlike one another, their personalities are very different. Sebastian has a rather cocky, rude behavior but Grant is more of a kind person.
- Who Cares About Someone Else and Who Doesn’t?– Grant has a deep care about what’s happening in the world and loves to help others, but Sebastian on the other hand, acts selfish and shows no concern for anyone but himself.
- In Which One’s a Bully and One’s Not – Sebastian often bullies people who gets in his way but Grant is completely against bullying.
- I Can’t Stand The Stench Of Public Schools – They both attended different type of sch…
"I don't even know why I bother doing this,"
Sebastian breathed out in order to calm himself as he positioned the candles on the table to make it look more elegant, tightening the tie that hung loose around his neck. He’s never been so tense in his life before and hopefully it would pay off—hopefully. It wasn’t him to be trying out things like this; he was more of a hit-and-run kind of person but he wanted to try something romantic for the first time in his life. This wasn’t just some ordinary person he met at a bar or anything, this was Kurt Hummel—and he couldn’t bring himself to screw it up. Not with Kurt.
It’s been long, hard months for Sebastian and finally he couldn’t bring himself to push away his feelings for Kurt any longer. At firs…Read more >